Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an appointment?
Yes, you will need to make an appointment. Please call 02 9904 5700 to make an appointment
What are the conditions for an appointment?
There is an appointment fee which is fully redeemable against the purchase of a gown.
A credit card is required at the time of booking and a 1st appointment fee of $50 or $75 (see below) will be charged for your exclusive one on one 1 hour appointment with your professional bridal stylist.
Monday - Friday day Sincerely appointments incur a $50 appointment fee (NOTE: Cancellation policy for these appointments require minimum of 48 hours notice or a $80 cancellation fee applies).
Saturday Sincerely appointments incur a $75 appointment fee (NOTE: Cancellation policy for these appointments require minimum of 48 hours notice or a $150 cancellation fee applies).
All special events including trunk shows and sample sales also require a minimum of 48 hours notice or a $150 cancellation fee applies.
Please note our cancellation policy is inclusive of all appointments including 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.
Helen Rodrigues Bridal Wear does not give any refunds, exchanges or credit notes for any reason including change of mind, cancellation or postponement of wedding.
Please note: There is a 2% surcharge on all American Express transactions.
What are your terms & conditions?
- All goods remain the property of Helen Rodrigues Bridal Wear until full payment is received.
- SAMPLE & SALE gowns are sold as seen. SAMPLE & SALE gowns are classed as secondhand gowns, they are not new and have been used. They have been tried on in the boutique and/ or been on photo shoots and/ or used at events. All sales are final.
- Items are sold as "SALE" items are sold subject to the defects (if any) appearing at the time of sale and no refund or exchange will be made for any garment arising as a result of those defects. All alterations and dry cleaning costs are not included on sale/ sample gowns.
- Any monies paid and due under this purchase are not refundable in the event of cancellation by the customer and will be retained by Helen Rodrigues Bridal Wear. Helen Rodrigues Bridal Wear does not give any refunds, exchanges or credit notes for any reason including change of mind, cancellation of the wedding or postponement of the wedding. Any costs incurred from action instigated to recover outstanding monies will be charged to the customer.
- Receipt of payment or signature signifies your acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- The conditions above do not affect your statutory or common law rights as a consumer.
A full list of the conditions of order will be made available at the time of purchase.